Shane Hale

No service II

Question

2 answers to this question

Helloooo the money was automatically taken from my account 0n April 3rd to pay for my service and now its April 15th and I'm on 3 days now with no service and no response. Does anybody respond or should I just chalk up my !5 bucks as a loss and move on? I haven't had a problem in the year or more I've been paying for it but I gotta admit this is starting to get pretty annoying after 3 days...

Edit... sorry 4 days not 3

Edited by Shane Hale

39 minutes ago, Shane Hale said:

Helloooo the money was automatically taken from my account 0n April 3rd to pay for my service and now its April 15th and I'm on 3 days now with no service and no response. Does anybody respond or should I just chalk up my !5 bucks as a loss and move on? I haven't had a problem in the year or more I've been paying for it but I gotta admit this is starting to get pretty annoying after 3 days...

Edit... sorry 4 days not 3

Not sure either, Shane.  I see where it said the system was down on April 4th.  I sent a message yesterday to Adam Phillips since it says he's back and I'm awaiting a response.  I will call the physical number I see at Radiosify 1st thing tomorrow to see if I can find out anything.

You're not alone, if that helps...