Going around in circle trying to reach someone to help me. 

Amazon did something weird and now I can't get the radiosity app to work. 

It tells me on the screen that "to start, you must link your player to an account.  This screen will refresh automatically when activation is complete.  Then gives me an activation code .  It refreshes every few minutes.  

I've emailed the previous administrators and now I don't know who to ask for?  

Waiting for a reply.   Please get back in touch with me, Thanks

On 5/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, Rosemary Ocana said:

Going around in circle trying to reach someone to help me. 

Amazon did something weird and now I can't get the radiosity app to work. 

It tells me on the screen that "to start, you must link your player to an account.  This screen will refresh automatically when activation is complete.  Then gives me an activation code .  It refreshes every few minutes.  

I've emailed the previous administrators and now I don't know who to ask for?  

Waiting for a reply.   Please get back in touch with me, Thanks

You're all set right?

good evening adam. 2 of my customers accounts expired and now when i try to restart the service its not allowing them back into the account. we have unlinked the decivce from the account and uninstalled radiosity and reintalled it and it is not taking or allowing us into the account. i can not get and activation code at all. pleaser advise. thanks

10 hours ago, gregory highland said:

good evening adam. 2 of my customers accounts expired and now when i try to restart the service its not allowing them back into the account. we have unlinked the decivce from the account and uninstalled radiosity and reintalled it and it is not taking or allowing us into the account. i can not get and activation code at all. pleaser advise. thanks

Hi Gregory, log into your reseller account and find the customers account.  Click the account and choose the Unlink Player from Account option.  Also, if you go into the device settings > apps > Radiosity > Clear Data